Middle East's Leading Online Travel Agency 2015-2016-2017-2018

Book Air Cairo at cheaper rates with flyin.com


Air Cairo is a private Egyptian airline with headquarters in Cairo and 40% of its capital is owned by Egypt Air, while Kato Group owns the remaining 60%. Air Cairo started operating in 2003, Cairo International Airport is the major hub for its flights, and it serves nearly around 81 regular weekly flights from (Hurghada and Sharm el Sheikh) to some European countries such as: (Stuttgart, Hanover, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen , Oslo, Billund, Belgrade, Tbilisi and Prague), as well as scheduled flights from (Burj Al Arab, Sohag, Assiut, Cairo) to some Middle East countries such as: (Jeddah, Riyadh, Qassim, Yanbu, Kuwait, Doha, Oman) Fly Air Cairo has a fleet of 7 modern aircrafts model (A320-214); it is expected to gradually increase to 20 aircrafts by 2020. Air Cairo Airlines is a member of the Arab Air Carriers Organization; also the company has passed the examination of company safety measures program (IOSA) for the fifth time in a row, as they joined the Air Transport Association (IATA) at the end of August 2015. IATA: SM– ICAO: MSC. You can enjoy Air Cairo online booking with Flyin easily, safely and with the cheapest price, enjoy the best travel experience and services.

Please select your Flight