FC Barcelona fans Camp Nou guided tour with brunch
Carrer de Balmes, 5, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Begin the visit from the office of Julià Travel in a coach towards Camp Nou Stadium.
You will start on the first floor of the Museum, which was renovated on June 12, 2010. This is a modern museum with large-format interactive walls, new showcases and a wide collection of objects that reveal the history of FC Barcelona and explain the values that have made Barça “more than a club”. The Camp Nou Experience retraces the steps of players that have made history, such as Kubala, Cruyff, Maradona, Guardiola, and Ronaldinho, among others. Visitors can feel the true Barça passion by visiting the most emblematic areas of the Camp Nou: including the visitors’ changing room and the tunnel onto the pitch, where a panoramic view of the whole stadium can be enjoyed. At this point, any Barça supporter dreams come true as they sense just what it is like to be a Barça player. You go on to visit the television studio, the mixed zone, the pressroom, and the press box.
You will enjoy a brunch-appetizer in the new area in the Tour Bar. From there you will be able to access to the grandstand of the stadium. The tour ends on the second floor, where you can visit the fascinating Multimedia space, which was renovated in January 2010, which has been received enthusiastically by members and visitors. At the end of the visit you will be able to remain in the stadium and the museum as long as you wish. Also, you will find the official F.C. Barcelona store, where you can find all the team’s merchandise.
- Entrance and guided visit to F.C.B Museum
- Brunch-appetizer at the new area In Tour Bar, composed of one tapa and a drink to choose between cava, beer or soft drink
- Air-conditioned coach - Transfer from Julia Travel office to F.C.B. Museum coach (one way only)
- Bilingual guide specialized in soccer
- Explore the F.C.Barcelona Museum, one of the most visited museums in Spain
- Step into the changing room and the tunnel onto the pitch, where a panoramic view of the whole stadium can be astonished
- Enjoy a brunch inside the stadium
- Visit the Camp Nou with a guide specialized in soccer
- Transfer from FC Barcelona Museum to the city center
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Julia Travel Office at Carrer de Balmes, 5
What To Remember
- According to the schedule of matches, training sessions or special events FCB reserves the right to change the schedule, routes or close part of the museum tour
Policies & Terms
- Fully refundable for up to 15 days prior to arrival.
- Within 09-15 days before arrival, 50% will be charged.
- Less than 09 days before arrival, 100% will be charged.
- No Show and early departure will be fully charged.
- Flights are non-cancellable and non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions
- Any other services not specified in the Inclusions list.
- International return economy-class flight (for packages where flights have been selected).
- Travel Insurance cost.
- Prices are inclusive of all taxes and surcharges.
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking.
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.