Paris PassLib' 2, 3, 5 days
Tourism Office of Paris, 29, rue de Rivoli, 75004 Paris
Enjoy Paris at its fullest with the PassLib' sightseeing package including unlimited transportation, access to over 50 museums, a Seine river cruise, unlimited ride on L’Open Tour bus...
- 1-hour cruise, on the day of your choice, on the Seine with the Bateaux Parisiens
- Unlimited access for travel on the L’Open Tour bus for one day
- Temporary exhibitions of the 11 Museums of the City of Paris (except Catacombes and Crypte archéologique)
- Guided tour of the Musée Fragonard + special gift
- The Paris Visite travel: unlimited access to transport during the time chosen (bus, metro, tram and RER from zone 1 to 3)
- The Paris Museum Pass*: access to more than 50 museums in Paris and the Paris region (including Louvre Museum, the Versailles Estate, the Panthéon, the Towers of Notre-Dame, the Arc de Triomphe, the Tomb of Napoléon I)
- A Paris map-guide and 1 Paris Passlib’ booklet offered
The Paris PassLib' is available for 2, 3 or 5 days. Please select in the order box the duration of your choice:
- PassLib’ 2-day pass (including a 48-hour Museum Pass)
- PassLib’ 3-day pass (including a 48-hour Museum Pass)
- PassLib’ 5-day pass (including a 96-hour Museum Pass)
A version MINI Paris PassLib' is available for shorter stays and includes a 1-hour cruise on the Seine, 1-day sightseeing bus tours with Open Tour Paris, Access to exhibitions in 11 Museums of the City of Paris (except Catacombes and Crypte archéologique). Click here to see the list of the museums. Validity: 120 hours (5 days) from the first use.
*Children under 18, regardless of their nationality, and residents of the EU under 26 get free access to museums and national monuments. The Paris Museum Pass is not included in Youth and Child package.
- 1-hour cruise with the Bateaux Parisiens
- L’Open Tour bus for one day
- Access to 11 museums of Ville de Paris
- Paris map-guide and Paris Passlib’ booklet
- Unlimited access to transport with the Paris Visite travel ticket (not included in the MINI Pass)
- Access to over 50 museums with the Paris Museum Pass (not included in the MINI Pass)
- Guided tour of the Musee Fragonard + special gift (not included in the MINI Pass)
- Access 50 museums including Louvre, Versailles, Notre-Dame...
- Get around easily with unlimited access to public transport
- Visit Paris from the Seine river with a 1-hour cruise
- Get on board of L’Open Tour bus for one day
- A Paris map-guide and 1 Paris Passlib’ booklet
- Redeem your voucher between 10.00am and 6.00pm at the Tourism Office of Paris located at 29, rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris.
What To Remember
- Your pass can be collected from the date you pick at the time of booking
- The card is activated the first time it is used
- The pass is valid on consecutive days
- We inform you that the Louvre Museum has changed its entry process with regard to the Paris Museum Pass holders from 02/08/2019 onwards. 1/ BEFORE YOUR VISIT OF THE LOUVRE MUSEUM: Paris Museum Pass Holders need to connect to the Louvre Museum website, and make a booking (for free) for a specific visit date/entry time, by entering their surname, name and the serial number indicated on their Pass. 2/ ON THE DAY OF YOUR VISIT: All Paris Museum Pass holders must present their Paris Museum Pass, along with a document that confirms their reservation of the Louvre Museum. The entry to the museum via the Glass Pyramid.
Policies & Terms
- Fully refundable for up to 15 days prior to arrival.
- Within 09-15 days before arrival, 50% will be charged.
- Less than 09 days before arrival, 100% will be charged.
- No Show and early departure will be fully charged.
- Flights are non-cancellable and non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions
- Any other services not specified in the Inclusions list.
- International return economy-class flight (for packages where flights have been selected).
- Travel Insurance cost.
- Prices are inclusive of all taxes and surcharges.
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking.
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.