This hotel is a comfortable country house surrounded by mature trees and a beautiful view of the mountains of the Valle de Lerma. Built in 1938 and remodeled in 1992 by its current owners. It comprises a total of 8 rooms divided between the main house and detached house. The hotel is built with local stone and wood, keeping a sense of style and sophistication. The air-conditioned common areas has two living rooms with fireplace, TV room, desk, DVD library, and the large park where guests can enjoy a good book, movie or just relax. It also has a lobby with reception and check 24 hours, cafeteria, bar and restaurant as well as wireless Internet access and laundry service. It also has covered garage for those arriving by car.