This modern hotel occupies a fin de siecle building with an attractive white and pink facade and an impressive staircase with marble pillars and a wooden banister. The building was constructed in 1897 and consists of 6 floors with a total of 54 rooms. Guests have access to a cozy bar and restaurant, which offers a range of Austrian specialties.
The hotel is located centrally in a quiet side street of the famous shopping boulevard "Mariahilfer Straße". The Zieglergasse Underground Station (line U3) is only 300 metres away. Many sights such as the Ringstraße boulevard and the Museum Quarter can be reached in a short walk.
The house was built as a traditional Art Nouveau building in 1897 and is embedded in a row of houses with typical Viennese character
The hotel has a cosy lobby.
Pets are not allowed