This privately owned, tastefully decorated hotel was built in 1920 and comprises 48 rooms spread over 6 floors of which 2 are suites. Amongst the facilities count a foyer with a 24-hour reception desk, a safe, a currency exchange facility and a lift. Furthermore, there is a bar, a restaurant and a public Internet terminal available for use. Those arriving by car may make use of the hotel car park and garage facilities and room service rounds off the offerings.
Few minutes walking distance to the State Opera, St.Stephans Cathedral and to the main underground station (U1,U2,U4).