The hotel, situated in the heart of Vienna, dates back to 1700, when Court Chamber Counsellor and Laxenburg Palace Govenor, Jakob Metz, built this house which was then called "To the Four Seasons". Joseph Georg Daum bought the house in 1851 and converted it to a hotel. He installed all items of comfort according to Parisian models. After the opening, one could visit it against payment and in the first five days 4.700 Viennese admired it. In 1854, Johann Wandl whose name it carries to this day, bought the hotel. All rooms come with wooden floors and a bathroom with amenities like a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms come with a sofa.The Stephansplatz Underground Station (lines U1, U3) is a 2-minute walk away and the Prater Amusement Park can be reached within 5 minutes by public transport. The Hofburg Palace is 600 metres from the hotel
Located in the heart of Vienna just 200 metres from the St. Stephen?s Cathedral.
The hotel is located in a building dating back to 1700.
This hotel has a traditional lobby with sitting area on the site.