Built in 1910 and renovated in 2005, this air-conditioned hotel comprises a total of 26 rooms on 5 floors, including 4 suites and 4 apartments. Guests are welcomed in the lobby, where there is a 24-hour reception, a currency exchange and a cloakroom. Dining options include a caf�, a bar, and a restaurant with a separate non-smoking area and highchairs for infants. Conference rooms are on offer for business travellers. Room and laundry services are also available. Guests arriving by car may use the hotel car park.