Constructed in 1905 and renovated in 2006, the building in which this city hotel is located was originally used for training Canadian soldiers during the two world wars. Children will be fascinated by the archival photographs, uniforms and other wartime artefacts on display throughout the hotel. With a total of 246 rooms, this fully air-conditioned hotel also offers a lobby with a 24-hour reception, a safe, a currency exchange and lifts. In addition, it features a restaurant, a bar, Internet access and conference facilities. There is also a lounge on-site offering a wide selection of draught beers and spirits along with casual pub fair. Room and laundry services are also provided as well as parking facilities and a children's playground along with a kids' club. This hotel participates in the 'Green Partnership Program'.
From either east or west, exit highway 401 at Wellington Street north. Travel north on Wellington Street to Dundas Street. Turn right onto Dundas Street and the hotel is on the right side at 325 Dundas Street.