This hotel's original structure was built in the late 1890's as a canning factory, and since has been lovingly transformed into a fine Niagara-on-the-Lake hotel. Guests can still see its original purpose in the clean lines of the brick walls and in the impressive post and beam construction. With a total of 122 guest rooms on offer, the air-conditioned establishment welcomes guests in a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out service and offers a hotel safe, lift access, a bar and a restaurant. Business guests are sure to appreciate the conference facilities. For additional fees guests may make use of the Internet access and laundry service. Room service and a car park are also provided.