Originally the mansion of the Marquis of Pinar del R�o that was turned into a hotel in 1909, guests are offered a welcoming ambience and eclectic style. Welcoming guests in the inner patio is a statue made from Carrara marble. The hotel has been decorated with oils from the colonial period painted by prestigious artists. A total of 188 rooms are available of which 82 are double rooms, 80 are twin rooms, 15 are junior suites, 8 are triple rooms and 3 are suites. Facilities include a foyer, a currency exchange desk, a lobby bar and a bar with a sun terrace as well as room service, 3 restaurants and car parking.