Constructed in 1928, this historic hotel was renovated in 2002 to meet high levels of comfort and comprises a total of 55 rooms, 40 standar twin rooms and 15 matrimonial rooms, which can become triples. The rooms are exceptionally appointed for the guest to rest after a long day. Guests to this air-conditioned hotel are offered a foyer with a 24-hour reception, a hotel safe, and a cloakroom. Further facilities include a restaurant with highchairs available for children. The lobby bar serves refreshing cocktails, while the ""Prado"" restaurant on the 7th floor offers views over the sea and the forts of El Morro and La Caba�a, and invites visitors to savour delicious dishes from Cuban and international cuisine in a pleasant environment decorated with interesting photos of bygone Havana. It is also possible to take advantage of the public Internet connection. Any stay at this establishment is rounded off by the first-class service and the affordable prices. A pleasant place, where guests' rest and tranquillity come first.