This elegant, leading hotel is known for its harmonic Art Nouveau style. The beauty and sensuality go hand in hand with the romantic atmosphere, which combines impressively with eclectic elements of the architecture. The biblical name and some of the spaces allegorically reflect Hebrew culture. The building was constructed in 1905 for use as offices, shops and a textile warehouse. It was extended in 1908 to its current size. In later years the building housed the Cuban Chamber of Commerce as well as the headquarters of Industries and Navigation. Renovated in 2001, this 3-storey hotel features a terrace as well as a total of 25 rooms, including 4 junior suites. Guests are offered a lobby with lift, a safe, a cloakroom and a reception which is open 24 hours. Furthermore, the historic air-conditioned hotel includes a restaurant with highchairs and Internet connection (for an additional fee). A laundry service and room service are also available (charges apply). A car park is also available.