This small, elegant hotel was built in 1890 and completely renovated in 2005, and comprises a total of 28 rooms spread over 5 floors and a terrace. The air-conditioned building also has a friendly lobby with a 4-storey atrium, furnished with a TV and leather armchairs. 24-hour reception, a hotel safe and a garage (for a fee) are also provided.
From the airport follow the signs for the city centre as far as Wencelas Square. Around 200 m after the 2nd set of traffic lights after the square guests will see the hotel on the right-hand side of the street.