This old traditional family-run hotel was established in 1883, and has 123 rooms and 3 hotel apartments. It was renovated in 2008, and has a lobby, 24-hour reception and check-out service, a hotel safe, currency exchange facility and lift access. Internet and WLAN access, and room and laundry services all feature (all subject to fees). A dinner restaurant, cocktail bar and meeting facilities are also provided. Parking facilities are available to guests arriving by car.