This 83-room city hotel, built in 1927 and renovated in 2011, has been declared a historic monument for its architecture. The hotel is decorated with works of art from the Museo Pedro de Osma. This air-conditioned hotel features a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out service as well as a hotel safe, currency exchange facilities, a cloakroom and lift access. The hotel's facilities also include a hairdressing salon and cafe as well as a bar and conference facilities. The restaurant offers a variety of international cuisine. Mobile phone coverage, wireless Internet access, room and laundry service as well as car parking are also available to the hotel's guests. The garden and the terrace offer beautiful views of the hotel's surroundings.