This historic hotel is housed in a building dating back to 1780. It has 10 rooms in total, including 5 double rooms, 2 junior suites and 3 suites, spread across 2 floors in the main building and 2 floors in the annexe. Amenities and services include a lobby, 24-hour reception and check-out service, a hotel safe, cloakroom, garden and terrace. A bar, TV lounge, dining room, breakfast room, WLAN Internet access, and room and laundry services also feature. A car park and garage are provided for guests arriving by car.