Carmona is a beautiful pre-roman village just 30 km from Seville in direction to Cordoba. In the heart of the historic centre, arriving at Santa María Church, to your left there is the Plazuela de los Lasso de la Vega, previous owner of the Plazula (little square) and this spectacular renaissanec Casa-Palacio, built in 1561, and refurbished as a luxury hotel in 1991. The palace has a joyful, elegant and calm ambiance. The rooms are all luminous and spatious, but different in size, form and decoration, with very good taste, excellent fabrics, antiques and original prints, and all of the elements of moder comfort, updated.At the Loggia, a vaulted terrace by the pool, enjoyable breakfasts are served from spring to autumn, and you will also be able to enjoy the 4 Patios, the Arab Garden, the elegant Library and Chess Living rooom, and an endless number of beautiful details. Finally, our restaurant Gracia, very elegant, is especialized in the best wild fish and ecological greens, in healthy food, at once excellent and without pretension, and a welcoming "Felipe's Bar", with frequent and select flamenco nights.
This enchanting hotel is housed within a 14th century palace, which was once an Arab alcazar belonging to King Don Pedro. The Mudejar fountains, exquisite antiques, elaborate refectory and fabulous views from the hotel terrace are particularly impressive. The hotel offers 4 floors with a total of 63 rooms and facilities include a foyer as well as various other rooms with Seville ceiling tiles, a welcoming 24-hour reception desk, a safe, a currency exchange facility, a cloakroom, lifts and a conference room with Internet access in addition to a cosy bar, shops and a restaurant offering exquisite cuisine to while the day away in. Car parking facilities are to be found outside.
Housed in a building that dates back to 1800 that underwent renovation work in 2005, this hotel comprises a 2-storey main building and a 3-floor annexe block offering a total of 13 rooms, which includes 2 suites. The rooms are connected via flower-filled patios, picturesque pathways and gardens fragranced with orange blossom and incense and splashing fountains. Tranquillity and reminiscences of the past combine with present-day comfort and luxury. Facilities within the air-conditioned historical hotel include a foyer with a 24-hour reception desk, a lift, a caf�, a breakfast room, a conference room and Internet access. Room, laundry and medical services are available.