This family-friendly hotel is housed in a building dating back to 1900, which adjoins the church of Nuestra Se�ora del Villar. It consists of 4 wings which form a square courtyard and comprises a total of 52 rooms. The hotel occupies the wings facing south and west. The rest of the building is occupied by the Passionist Fathers Congregation. Facilities on offer to guests at this air-conditioned establishment include a lobby area with a 24-hour reception, lift access and 3 TV lounges. Guests have conference facilities and meeting rooms at their disposal as well as WLAN Internet access. Parking is available for those arriving by car.