Built in 2007, the hotel comprises 20 modern and light studios. The fully air-conditioned lobby features a 24-hour reception and check-out service, currency exchange facilities and lift access. There are 2 restaurants on site and conference facilities are available for business guests. WLAN Internet access is provided in public areas and a laundry service is also offered to guests.
Built in 1864, this hotel was renovated in 2004 and offers a total of 49 rooms spread over 3 floors. Facilities include a foyer with a 24-hour reception, a safe, a currency exchange facility and a lift. The hotel additionally offers a caf�, a bar, a games room, a TV room, an air-conditioned � la carte restaurant (children's highchairs available), a conference room, an Internet terminal, bicycle storage facility and hire as well as a car park and a garage. Room and laundry services also count amongst the amenities on offer.