The hotel building dates back to 1890 when it was an important venue in the area as it was home to a harem and meeting room for visitors. This is a very atmospheric hotel which represents local culture and history. Restored to its former glory in 1993, it opened its doors to hotel guests in 2005. Occupying 2 floors, the historical hotel has 6 guest rooms. Guests are welcomed in the lobby, which offers 24-hour reception and 24-hour check-out service as well as a hotel safe and currency exchange facilities. Guests can dine in the restaurant and take advantage of the Internet access. Room service is available for an additional fee and there is a complimentary car park for those arriving by car.