Completely renovated in 2004, the hotel occupies a historic building constructed in 1895 and comprises a total of 32 rooms over three floors. Facilities in this well-run hotel include a foyer with 24-hour reception and a bar and restaurant catering to guests' culinary needs. There are parking spaces and a garage for those arriving by car and room/ laundry services complete the offerings.
The hotel represents the perfect blend between the appeal of the secluded feeling of the country and a high degree of accessibility for enjoying a whole range of wonderful short, weekend and romantic breaks and holidays in Scotland. The establishment was built in 1870 and renovated in 2009. It features a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out service, a restaurant, Internet access and room and laundry services. A lift is available to all floors and a total of 32 guest rooms are on offer.