The Drummond Arms Hotel is situated on the main thoroughfare in the centre of the small town of Crieff. The hotel has 36 tastefully decorated bedrooms, all with direct dial telephones, tea making facilities, and colour TV. All of the rooms have private bathrooms. For that extra \'special occasion\' we have our completely refurbished bridal suite.
This is an impressive Victorian stone villa which offers bed and breakfast accommodation and a warm welcome. The guesthouse was built in 1867 and has a total of 3 guest rooms. In the lounge there is satellite television. An unusual feature is the large library where guests can browse through an enormous variety of books, including a comprehensive collection on Scottish history. There is also an elegant dining room, where breakfasts made from the finest fresh local Scottish ingredients are served. Wireless Internet access and a car park are also available.
Situated on a lively street, this hotel comprises a total of 19 rooms spread over 3 floors. Facilities include a spacious foyer, a TV room, a cosy bar and an � la carte restaurant with highchairs for infants. Business guests are offered use of a conference room and a public Internet terminal and parking facilities for those arriving at the hotel by car are to be found outside.
This 4-storey hotel is housed in a building that dates back to 1868 and underwent renovation work in 2004. It comprises a total of 213 rooms including 4 suites and facilities include a reception desk, a conservatory caf�, a hairdresser's salon, a cosy bar, a public Internet terminal and 2 � la carte restaurants with non-smoking areas. Room and laundry services are on offer and younger guests may let off steam in the playground as well as participate in kids' club activities. Those arriving by car may make use of the car park and garage facilities.
This charming hotel constitutes a small restaurant with 4 guest rooms, set in a beautiful, comfortably stylish Victorian family home, and with an emphasis on a warm welcome and a convivial atmosphere. The property was once used as a boarding house for a local private school and has an interesting history for many who visit. Guests are welcomed into a lobby and will find car parking on site.