Renovated in 2005, the country hotel was built in 1857 as a hunting lodge for the head of the McDonald Clan. Guests are offered a total of 3 floors with 17 rooms as well as magnificent gardens. Facilities include a lobby and a cloakroom. There is also a car park, a bar and a restaurant with a non-smoking are available for use.
Built in 1888 and renovated in 2000, this hotel comprises a total of 16 rooms spread over two 2-storey buildings of which 4 are suites. Lying along a main road, the traditional hotel includes a foyer with a reception desk and wood fire. There is also a bar and � la carte restaurant with panoramic views of the coastline and the island of Ornsay. Furthermore, there is a public Internet terminal available for use. Those arriving by car may make use of the hotel car park. Room and laundry services are also included in the facilities on offer.