Housed in a building that dates back to 1835 that was renovated in 2001, this air-conditioned hotel comprises 1,300 rooms (max. occupancy of 4 persons) and suites (capacity of 6) spread over 25 floors. Amongst the facilities count a foyer with a 24-hour reception desk, a safe, a cloakroom and a lift in addition to a hairdresser, 4 full service restaurants, 3 bars, lounges and a conference room. Room and laundry services are available on payment of added fees. A car park is available to those arriving by car (charges payable).