This hotel was first built in 1959 and underwent a full renovation in 1999. The 10-storey building comprises a total of 136 modern guest rooms, offering a warm and friendly atmosphere. Fully air-conditioned, the hotel welcomes its guests into a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out service, hotel safe, currency exchange facilities and a cloakroom. On-site facilities include lift access, a TV lounge, WLAN Internet access and a bike hire service, whilst a caf�, bar and restaurant make up the dining options available. Room and laundry services and Own parking.