This heritage-listed Victorian mansion spans 250 acres, bordering the Yarra River, and is set amidst established gardens dating from 1854. The hotel was reborn in 1997 as a gracious luxury hotel with period fittings throughout, offering luxury accommodation, service and dining. With a total of 32 rooms on offer, the air-conditioned establishment welcomes guests in a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out services. The caf�, bar and restaurant provide dining options and refreshments, and the conference facilities may be of use to business guests. Furthermore, room and laundry services are available for a fee. Those arriving by car may leave their vehicle in the car park.