Originally constructed in 1804 as the Rum Store for the British Military, the hotel is a lavishly restored and refurbished historic Garrison Building featuring a large central courtyard paved with clay and stone bricks. The delightful tropical setting is great for weddings, cocktail parties and al fresco dining. On offer in the hotel are a total of 24 rooms, a lobby area with a reception desk, a currency exchange facility, a TV lounge, a conference room0 and Internet Connection in public areas. Guests may also relax in the comfortable Resident's Lounge, or in the restaurant offering excellent regional and international cuisine, a caf� and bar. Car parking spaces and a garage are also situated outside the hotel.