Built in 1911 and renovated in 2006, the international, luxurious hotel consists of a total of 90 rooms on 5 floors of which 15 are suites. The hotel is surrounded by 18 hectares of park grounds and includes a lobby with reception and currency exchange desk. Amongst the hotel's facilities count a hairdresser, a bar, 2 restaurants (with highchairs), an espresso lounge, a beauty and spa resort as well as conference and meeting rooms. Moreover, public Internet access with WLAN is available (with charge). Guests may also benefit of the laundry and room services, the car park and garage, as well as the bicycle hire service available (all with charge).