A great centrally located historical hotel. Excellent refurbishment and high quality furnishings and service. Excellent value. SE1008
In the centre of the city. Directly opposite from the Rotorua Convention Centre. A 20 minute drive from the city airport.
An historical Wooden two storey colonial period building. Originally built in 1897 in the township of Waihi. The hotel was moved to Rotorua in 1921.
A medium sized lobby decorated in classic style with a grand chandelier and stained glass windows. There are some armchairs and a small table in the lobby.