The hotel was built in 1958 and underwent major renovations in 1999. The banquet hall is suitable for all kinds of functions and there are also several meeting rooms with all the latest equipment. The hotel comprises a total of 400 guest rooms. Facilities on offer at this air-conditioned establishment include a lobby with 24-hour reception and check out, a hotel safe, a currency exchange facility, a cloakroom, lift access, an on-site hairdressing salon, a caf�, a bar and a dining room. There is also WLAN Internet access, room and laundry services and ample parking for those arriving by car.