This 130-room hotel, built in 1860 and renovated in 2008, features a buffet restaurant, cafe, bar, childcare from 2 to 12 years, baby care from 6 months, a large playground, kid's club and petting zoo. Guests are welcomed in a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out service, hotel safe, currency exchange facilities, lift access and hairdressing salon. The conference facilities may be of use to business guests, and those arriving by car may make use of the car park. A garage is also provided (fees apply). Amenities for additional fees include WLAN Internet access, room service and on-site bicycle hire.