This historical hotel is housed in a listed harbour warehouse that dates back to 1787, it was opened in 1978 as a hotel and underwent extensive renovation works in 2005. Comprising a total of 366 rooms including 56 suites spread over 7 floors, facilities include a foyer with a 24-hour reception desk, a bar, a club and a restaurant with a non-smoking area. Those arriving by car may make use of the hotel car park and garage facilities.
The hotel can be reached from Copenhagen Airport by taxi (20min) or by metro (stop Kgs Nytorv) The metro stop is only 500 meters away - directions towards Nyhavn.
Pets Are Allowed (Charges May Be Applicable)