A family business since 1919, this city hotel enjoys a reputation that extends well beyond Franconia. It offers guests a splendid view of the river, the Fortress Marienberg and the pilgrimage chapel, K�ppele. The hotel was renovated in 2008. It has 40 rooms in total, including 20 single rooms and 20 double/twin rooms, spread across 4 floors. Amenities include air conditioning, a lobby, 24-hour reception, currency exchange facilities and lift access. A restaurant, conference facilities and a laundry service are also provided. A bicycle hire service and a parking garage are available as well (parking fees apply).