The hotel was founded in 1900 and is housed in a former convent building of the Militar Order of S?o Jo?o de Deus dating back to the 17th century, and set adjacent to the old Santo Agostinho Church, and the Olive Oil Museum of Moura. Nowadays the hotel benefits from the comfort of modern technology without losing its ancient features. The hotel comprises a total of 36 rooms (triple, double and single rooms), and 3 apartments. Facilities available at this air-conditioned historical establishment include a 24-hour reception desk, a hotel safe, a caf?, a games room, a TV lounge and a breakfast room. Guests are also invited to take advantage of the room and laundry services, ironing service and the babysitting/childcare services. A bicycle hire service is also available. Furthermore, the hotel features meeting/banqueting facilities, Internet access and fax/photocopying. A packed lunch service is also available and guests may make use of the tour desk facility.