Built in 1884 and renovated in 2001, this hotel comprises a total of 57 rooms and 5 suites spread over 2 floors. Lying on a main road, facilities within the building include a foyer with a 24-hour reception desk, lift access and a hotel safe. There is also a bar and an � la carte restaurant with highchairs for infants. Business guests may find the conference room and public Internet terminal of interest. Those arriving by car may take advantage of the parking facilities. Room, laundry and medical services round up the facilities on offer.