Built in 1907 and completely renovated in the year 2000, this hotel offers a high level of style and elegance whilst offering 65 rooms spread over 6 floors. The spacious foyer that features a fireplace and lift greets guests with pleasant comfort and a 24-hour reception desk. It is possible to relax in the cosy lounges or on the sun terrace from whence wonderful panoramic views may be had out over the surrounding area. Culinary highlights include a restaurant as well as an in-house bar at which international specialities as well as traditional and rustic dishes are also on offer. Business guests may make use of the individual function rooms that are equipped for conferences and workshops and may cater for small and larger groups. Guests may additionally make use of the parking facilities (fees apply).